Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well, Maybe your children will be safe for another day. Maybe.

WELL THEN?
Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. And hoes. And of course, those of you who are more Ballin than the average male person.
Also Non-Heterosexual persons are welcome.
Well anyways.
Today, I will be talking about school.
More importantly, my comp sci class.
I sit Here
Kyle sits there
And Chuck(Alex)... Sits..
Here
All in a row of course. I wouldn't bore you with irrelevent information.


The warthog (Phacochoerus africanus, "African Lens-Pig") is a wild member of the pig family that lives in Africa. The common name comes from the four large wart-like tusks found on the head of the warthog, which serve the purpose of defense when males fight. They are the only widely recognised species in their genus, though some authors divide them into two species. On that classification, P. africanus is the common (or northern) warthog and P. aethiopicus is the desert warthog, also known as the Cape or Somali warthog.

Of course I wouldn't. Why would I waste your time?


WATSON
Holmes! What is it then? A fire?

HOLMES
No, a client. It seems that a young
lady has arrived in a considerable
state of excitement insisting upon a
consultation. I presume you wish to
dress and follow this from the
outset?

Also, What was I talking about? =S
Oh yea
Comp Sci
Chuck Me Kyle
Yes.
Nolan Chuck Me Kyle
Some guy I think has tourettes

Yes. That is the seating arrangement.
So, Chuck tries to be fancy with his coding, Nolan asks me what I did, Kyle makes his freakin command buttons have like pages of text on them, so you can't read it unless you zoom like 834.7 times, which makes it all pixelly anyways, so you still can;t read it
AAAAND Josh, Yells random things. He seems pretty cool tho.
He's the guy in the next row over.
Kyle is visible from windows if you're a sniper btw.
a sniper who dislikes overly texted buttons.
I would totally dislike those if I was a sniper
Tryin to read it through a scope
Piss ya right off I bet.
So, I was talking about coding? Mayeb
Maybe. Backspace is over-rated
SO, When I was coding, My teacher, Mr. Anonymous
Moved me cuz I saved batch files to the network drive
But other than that
Me n Kyle were having a code war.
Putting insults in our programs
And the teacher was like, ok?
I put in one, A box to Input your name,
If it was Kyle, it said fuck right off, KYYYLE
If it was Chuck, (or Alex) it said, Also you, CHUCK
AAAAND if it was lucas ridgen, It said BALLIN'!
w00t
Then I made a variable called KyleSucks
My teacher didn't even notice methinks
It was great
I even used it in the program
I gotta go tho
I SHALL RANT ON LATER
I CAN WIRE ANYTHING INTO ANYTHING! I'M THE PROFESSOR!
Icelandic people don't even OWN eyebrows.
AAAND if you read this, your children are safe for another month or two
Maybe
Probably not
Bye

No comments: